Who You Are In Business With Matters
Nearly two years after achieving one of the most stunning David and Goliath stories in real estate history Keller Williams continues to surge past industry giants like RE/MAX, Coldwell Banker, and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. In January 2018, KW announced its status as the number one real estate franchise in agent count, closed units, and closed sales volume in the United States*. What’s happened since has been nothing short of incredible.
Driven by Keller Williams’ agents commitment to excellence, the company:
- Closed more than 1 million units, generating more than $332 billion in sales revenue in the United States and Canada in 2018.
- Had 174 brokerages that appeared on the REAL Trends 500, representing 34.8 percent of the top 500 brokerages for 2018.
- Was named a Top Workplace for Women by Forbes and a Top Workplace for Veterans by Indeed in 2019.
- Ranked No. 1 in the real estate and urban development category on Fast Company’s prestigious annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019.
- Was named a top 2020 trend in the Swanepoel Trends Report. The report takes an objective look at what prompted this disruption.
A lot of companies say they function as a family. At Keller Williams Realty, we place such an importance on this that we have designed a culture that fosters this. This approach guides us every day in how we conduct our business.
To build CAREERS worth having
BUSINESSES worth owning
and LIVES worth Living.
To be the real estate COMPANY OF CHOICE for agents and their customers.
A technology company that provides the real estate platform that our agents’ buyers and sellers prefer. Keller Williams thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer-consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity, and profitability.
GOD, Family first, then Business.
“WI4C2TS,” is a term that may not roll off your tongue with ease, but it is the foundation of the Keller Williams belief system that is helping to create thousands of successful real estate careers.