Skip to content
Here are some examples of the kind of information, paperwork, and documents you should gather before selling a home.
- Siding – age, material, and warranty paperwork
- Roof – roof age and warranty paperwork
- Central Air Conditioning (AC or Heat Pump) – age, service information, instruction manual
- Furnace – age, service information, instruction manual
- Appliances – information about appliances, age, instruction manuals, warranties
- Home Improvement – dates for home improvements, such as: kitchen remodels, windows replacement, flooring installation, etc.
- Mortgage Info – mortgage balance and pay-off information
- Surveys – any property surveys, Wetlands survey, etc.
- Issues – a list of any known issues with the house
- Inspection Reports – if available, copies of all home inspection report, pest inspection, sewer scope inspection report, septic inspection reports, well inspection report, etc.