Skip to content
Below are the Top 10 Truths of Selling your Home… that agents don’t want to say it because Sellers don’t want to hear:
- The price the Seller wants or needs has no bearing on House Market Value.
- An upgrade is usually not worth as much as it cost.
- Yes, home buying is emotional however financing is based on facts not feelings.
- Pricing above Market Value discourages buyers.
- Pricing just below Market Value encourages buyers.
- Market Value is determined by Buyers.
- Neat & Clean is King and Queen of self-ability.
- The #1 thing an agent provides a home seller is exposure to a much larger pool of Buyers.
- The first 30 days is “prime time” for market visibility.
- PRICING is the primary factor of whether or not a property sells.