More Money & Time
- With an agent your house will get Higher priced offers, sell at top dollar and with better terms from buyers
- You will net 7% or more when you use a Realtor than selling by yourself, including commission fees
- A real estate agent Saves you time. Can you rush home a couple of times per day whenever a buyer wants to see the home?
- Avoid needless showings. Agents can qualify and select serious buyers from the looky-loos
- Agents have access to extensive marketing online
- Extensive marketing strategies will get you more buyer exposure & more money
- Real estate professionals leverage their knowledge in home presentations and local markets
- Serious Buyers work with agents
- Realtors direct their listing to other agents in their home search criteria
- Agents sell homes every day using skilled sales strategies
- Keep sellers’ and buyers’ emotions in check
- Can foresee and steer clear of problems before they occur
- Negotiating the sale might be tricky – like the legalese of the purchase and sale agreement, inspection results, appraisals, etc.
- Make sure you hire an experienced negotiator and they represent only you! They are worth every penny you pay them
Protect You from Liabilities
- Selling without an agent is Dangerous
- A lot of legal paperwork and disclosures are involved; you put yourself at the risk of being sued
- The seller can be held liable for fraud, negligence or breach of contract if he/she does not disclose properly.
- Number #1 Lawsuit cases in real estate is when one party is unrepresented